The Fiberarts guild of Pittsburgh organizes several workshops yearly and also co-sponsors fiber art workshops with the Society for Contemporary Craft.
FIBERARTS GUILD ORGANIZED WORKSHOPS
- Workshop Registration Form: Toni Ritchey-Ridella – Felted Flower Lariat – November 19, 2017
- Workshop Rgistration Form: Sam Rose – Ship It Safely– January 30, 2017
- Workshop Registration Form: Silkscreen on fabric – February 18, 2017
- Workshop Registration Form: Katrina Shorter-Harrison – Crocheted Earrings – May 6, 2017
- Workshop Registration Form: Christina Roberts – Plant to Print 2 – June24 & 25, 2017
FIBERARTS GUILD/SCC CO-SPONSORED WORKSHOPS
The Fiberarts Guild will co-sponsor the workshops listed in our program by fiber artists at the SCC facility. Members can receive a discount of $25 for a one-day workshop and $50 for a two-day workshop. To apply for a discount, use the promotional code Fiberarts member discounts when registering with the SCC. Discounts will be applied on a first-come first-served basis. We encourage guild members to take advantage of the discounts and hope that none go unused while at the same time we hope that the discounts are available to all members who want them. We encourage you to pick the workshop you most prefer to attend and sign up quickly. We will notify members in the e-blast when discounts are still available for upcoming workshops.
WAYS TO REGISTER FOR SCC CO-SPONSORED EVENTS
Mail: SCC attention: Rachel Saul Rearick, 2100 Smallman St., Pittsburgh PA 15222
Phone: 412-261-7003 (credit card payment only)
To apply for a discount, use the promotional code Fiberarts member discounts when registering with the SCC (your membership to the Guild will be verified before applying the discount). Discounts will be applied on a first-come first-served basis. We encourage Guild members to take advantage of the discounts but to use them equitably. To use a discount, pick the workshop you most prefer and sign up quickly.