Where: Pittsburgh International Airport
When: March 17, 2022 – May 27, 2022
Chairperson: Debra Tobin
The Fiberarts Guild of Pittsburgh presents the Common Threads Exhibition on display at Pittsburgh International Airport March 17-May 27, 2022.
Included artists are
- Michelle Browne (www.instagram.com/michelle.browne.735/, www.artfare.com/michelle-browne,
- Eva Camacho, Petra Fallaux (www.petrafallaux.com),
- Rae Gold,
- Passle Helminski,
- Cheryl Hopper,
- Kristin Karsh,
- Patty Kennedy-Zafred (www.pattykz.com),
- Karen Krieger (www.karenkrieger.com, www.facebook.com/karenkriegerstudio, www.instagram.com/karenkmetals/),
- Barbara Kubala,
- Susan Lapham (www.susanjlapham.net, www.instagram.com/susanjlapham,
- Christine Manges (TheBraidingPost.wordpress.com),
- Sam Milford (milford.myportfolio.com/work),
- Malgorzata Mosiek,
- Jan Myers-Newbury,
- Jane Ogren (www.janeogren.com),
- Claire Passmore (www.clairepassmore.com),
- Rhonda Pegg,
- Sue Reno (http://suereno.com/, www.facebook.com/suerenostudio, www.instagram.com/sue_reno_studio/),
- Sherri Roberts (www.galilthreadworks.com),
- Coleen Rush,
- Kathryn Scimone Stanko (www.metalace.net),
- Laura Tabakman (www.flickr.com/photos/lauratabakman/, www.instagram.com/lauratabakman/), and
- Dewi Wong.
This exhibition celebrates an art form employed by every culture around the world, and is presented here by members of the Fiberarts Guild of Pittsburgh.
The artwork has been selected from the past four Fiberarts Guild of Pittsburgh juried member shows: Out of the Funk!, For Your Consideration, Inspired!, and Blue. These pieces represent some of our members’ best work in a wide variety of mediums and demonstrates the breadth of the group.